How to replace the rollers of the hydraulic roll grooving machine?
As we all know, it is necessary to replace the down roller and the upper roller when groove pipes with different dimeters. So how to replace the rollers? Taking Tuwei roll grooving machine TWG-IIA as an example, the specific steps are as follows:
1.Replacement of the down roller
(1) Turn counterclockwise to release the relief valve and the upper roller will return to the initial position automatically (Figure 1).
(2) Turn counterclockwise to loosen the main shaft fastening nut and remove the down roller (Figure 2). If it is difficult to disassemble the down roller due to long-term use, tap the front of the down roller with a small hammer (Figure 3).
(3) Install the corresponding down roller into the main shaft. It is recommended to apply a layer of grease on the mating inner surfaces of the down roller.
(4) Screw the fastening nut with spring whaser into the main shaft clockwise to lock the knurled wheel.
2 .Replacement of the upper roller
(1) Turn counterclockwise to release the relief valve and the upper roller will return to the initial position automatically, remove the tighten screws with allen key(Figure 4).
(2) Hold the roller with your hand, pull out the upper roller shaft then replace it with a new upper roller. (Figure 5).
(3) Insert the upper roller shaft then tighten it with the hexagonal screw on the upper roller holder.
roll grooving machine,replacement of the down roller,replacement of the upper roller